Tuesday, January 4, 2011

04/01/2011

It started out a good day, but it has slowly gone downhill.  I am full of the cold my daughter brought home with her for Christmas.  Me thinks it will be an early night with a Lemsip and hot water bottle.  Our youngest has decided that she will come home for a few days.  She has just moved apartments and is not working until 7th Jan with a rescheduled exam on the 12th Jan.


On the knitting front I did get some done today. The end of one sleeve is in sight so it won't take me too long more to finish the jumper.  Took a car journey to Carrick on Suir this afternoon.  It was a lovely drive, the weather was fine but cold.  


I am sitting here watching Last of the Summer Wine, it is such a funny program.  I think some of the old comedy programs are the best.  Toby is asleep in his basket in front of the fire and very happy with himself.  I was reading another blog earlier today and the writer mentioned things that she was grateful for.  PuNk rAwK pUrL   saw the idea on another blog called http://quietviolet.typepad.com/the-quiet-life-of-violet/1300-things-to-be-thankful-for-1.html.   So I would like to add some of my own thoughts on this topic.


Some of the things I am grateful for as we begin this new year


1.  My family
2.  My friends
3.  Good health
4.  Walking in nature
5.  My creativity.


This is just some of the things I am grateful for, I will add more throughout the year.  Must head now chat again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment