09/01/11. Second Sunday of the new year. It was a beautiful day here the sun shone brightly all day although it remained cold. Liam and I took a trip into Limerick this afternoon and called to see our daughter Maria who lives there. Liam and Adrian watched the Liverpool/Man United match with Liam leaving a very happy man.
We took Toby with us and he was very good. He slept in his basket for the whole journey and was very good on the lead around the shopping complex. We visited the animal store and got some more of his treats there. The staff were all mad about him. http://cityofblackbirds.blogspot.com/2011/01/puppy-love.html This is a link to my daughter Éadaoin's page. She is into photography and this is her blog. When she was home for Christmas she took some pictures of Toby and they are on this link. While there you might take a look at other photo's on her blog, she is very talented and also has an Etsy store. Some of my friends have got her prints and are very pleased with them. Another friend ordered the calendars and was also pleased with them. I hope you like the pictures of Toby. He is not much bigger than in those pics at Christmas.
I finished the sleeve of the jumper last night and started the other one. Looking forward to finishing it now and handing it over to Maria. Then onto other projects I have in mind.
Has anyone else noticed the little stretch in the evenings already. We are barely three weeks away from Winter Solstice and already there is a marked change in the light in the evening time. The boys go back to school tomorrow I don't think that they are looking forward to it to be honest. I wish that I was going back to school in the morning. I really do want to get back to the classroom but it looks like I will just have to be patient for another little while.
I found a very interesting post on facebook today for courses with an environmental and green theme to them, I may look into doing some of them if nothing turns up for me. It is on the wise woman web page and this is the link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wise-Woman-Weekend/115971188472815 to the wise woman page and http://www.green-works.ie/ this is the link for the courses. What you think? Just might give it a shot, can't lose anything anyway.
Chat again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment