10/01/11. Today is the first day back to school for pupils and teachers. For some this is an awful day while others are well ready to go back. I know I would be delighted if I were going back today. I just checked up my tutorial dates and have found out that I have to be in Dublin this Saturday for a tutorial which I am not really ready for. I will have to do a lot of reading between now and next Saturday, so maybe it is a good thing that I don't have to go out to work and be distracted. I am struggling a bit with the study at the moment and finding it difficult to settle down to do the reading I have to do. Maybe two modules in Literature was a bit much this year. Anyway will have to stop complaining and just get on with it. Exams are penciled in for 12th and 17th May. Oh joy.
Liam and Donnchadh spend the day out placing new kerb stones on the driveway. They are just in now and tired. We are all just chilling now in front of the telly. Liam has a bee meeting tonight in Cahir, so he will be heading out soon. Donn is planning on chilling with his friends later. Me, I have a huge choice, do the reading for college, do some cross stitch, so some more knitting, start a sewing project, read my book for book club the choices are mind boggling. What a hectic life I lead. Will have to choose in a while when I return after helping put dad to bed this evening.
Spent the day trying to bring the house back to some kind of order after the Christmas. Washed out all the floors and then Toby arrived back in with muddy paws all over the hall again, I was not a happy bunny then. This afternoon had a lovely visit from a very dear friend and her partner. It was lovely to see them and the evening flew by in good company. Mary left me two books to read, it will be interesting to find time to read these as well as everything else. Mary also gave me the name of a lovely book about bees which I will get for Liam through Amazon. Had a look for it already and is really well priced so may get it immediately. Will let ye know if it is a good read or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment